Thursday, October 14, 2010

Top Ten Signs I am Turning into My Mother

10. I now make my bed everyday...including five decorative pillows and an 'extra' blanket in case I get cold in the night.

9. I dusted and cleaned the windows yesterday but did it again today because I thought they were streaky.

8. I used to think of granola bars as health food now they are a 'treat' in the kids' lunchboxes.

7. Every night before bed I must have a cup of tea, check the weather for the next day and moisturize my hands and face.

6. I don't care how light it is outside and how many neighborhood kids are still outside playing bedtime is bedtime!

5. I hear phrases like, "because I'm the mom" "I'm not your maid" and "I don't care if you don't like it, that's supper" coming out of my mouth on a daily basis.

4. I carry extra Kleenex and hand sanitizer in my purse.

3. As I have gotten older my hair style has gotten bigger.

2. I never go anywhere without wearing earrings and a watch.

1. I seem to be stock piling paper products...paper towels, napkins, toilet paper, loose leaf...it doesn't matter...I must have copious amounts of it all!

;-) Love you Mom!

1 comment:

Gerald said...

#1 sounds like the beginning of hoarding!